Customer experience drives customer loyalty and word of mouth marketing. Store traffic, sales, and profits follow.
Research indicates that retailers who deliver better customer experience not only get more sales but also free word of mouth publicity:
Sales per square foot, one of the most important and closely tracked indicators for brick-and-mortar retailers, is highest for retailers who deliver a better customer experience. The retailer with the highest sales per square foot, more than double the average of the 12 largest retailers, spends no money on advertising. Instead, it runs regular in-store product demonstrations and sampling events. In store demos is a proven retail marketing strategy demonstrated by successful retailers who sell the same or very similar merchandise as their competitors but get more traffic, sales, and profits.
Want to replicate the success of the best brick-and-mortar retailers?
Want to grow your business with in store demos?
Host MORE in store demos with LESS effort.
With Demo Wizard, our in store sampling & product demo management software, you can run regular product promotions and sampling events. When you partner with us, you can specify the available space and time for in store demos and let vendors request events they want to sponsor without interrupting your regular.
We will notify hundreds of product vendors, and you will start getting relevant demo requests for your approval.
Product vendors and brand managers fund 3 times more demos in stores that use our Demo Wizard software.
Demo Wizard online workflow matches retail stores, product vendors, and available Brand Ambassadors in a fraction of the time you spend now and suggests acceptable dates and times for the product demos. Product vendors love our platform because it takes them less than a minute to request and schedule a demo event. Over 94% of the requests are approved within 48 hours and the requests that are declined are tagged with the reason and suggested corrections.
Our automated platform coordinates all communications among involved parties responsible for the production of a flawless event, tracks and confirms progress, generate reports, and facilitates inventory management as well as billing.
Partner with us and start getting more product demo requests.
Power your retail marketing with our in store demo management software.
Our software uses automated workflows to ensure that demo events in multiple stores, for multiple sponsors, at multiple dates, times, and locations within each store run efficiently without a glitch.
- Unified View of the Demo Schedule: Organizing in store demos requires coordination with multiple people. Our software synchronizes host (retail store), vendor (sponsor), and brand ambassador calendars effortlessly, enabling a flawless store sampling event.
- Feature-rich demo management solution: Retailers retain complete control over who, when, and where schedules demo events. You can open your in-store sampling availability calendar to product vendors, event management companies, in-store demo companies, and independent brand ambassadors OR you can limit it to product vendors who use only your store-designated and approved brand ambassadors based on your policies and preferences.
- Revenue from staffed demos: Retailers can generate additional revenue by charging vendors the full cost of a completely managed and professionally staffed in store demo.
- Scheduling preferences: Multiple demo stations can be managed per store, allowing you to schedule demo slots in preferred time periods at multiple locations in your store.
- Inventory management: On average 16.3% of scheduled demos are canceled for the lack of product inventory.
- Our automated workflow dramatically reduces the risk of cancellation due to inadequate inventory.
- Reports & Analytics: Our software provides automated reporting for brand ambassadors and store personnel to track the sales and experiences of customers. The reports provide insightful analytics for retail managers and product owners.
- Event Promotion: We facilitate the promotion of upcoming demos on social media and retailer websites to invite customers to experience the promoted products.
- No more no-shows: Our platform, Demo Wizard, requires product vendors to pay a small commitment fee for a demo request to avoid no-shows and last-minute cancellations.
- Payment Management: The software automates payment management of vendor commitment fees and demo services performed by in-house brand ambassadors or designated demo companies.
Our demo scheduling software for in-store sampling and promotional events offers a comprehensive solution and helps you win the retail marketing game.
Beat the competition, by choosing a proven retail marketing solution. Engage your store guests and deliver delightful customer experiences through well managed in store demos.